WHAT TO BRING on the SELDOVIA WILDLIFE TOUR
Your day on the water can range from hot and sunny to very wet and cold. There is lots of room on all our vessels to bring extra gear.
The M/V Rainbow Connection features many more comforts. We have a full service snack and beverage bar ranging from our infamous Irish Moose Smooch to our fabulous Bloody Mary's. However; we highly recommend you bring the following items:
There is lots of room to store extra items and you are welcome to leave them onboard while you explore Seldovia.
- Camera, extra batteries and a charger (there are 110 outlets onboard)
- Warm clothes; layers are best
- Hats and gloves
- Sunscreen if you burn easy
- Hiking shoes if wanting to venture the trails
- Lunch food if you are not interested in eating lunch in Seldovia
- We do have crayons and coloring books onboard for your little ones
- Strollers for little ones are very convenient
- Pets are welcome too and there is no additional charge. Seldovia is a dog friendly town so please do not leave them behind.
Overview History Pricing & Reservations What to Bring Photo Gallery